We can help get you moving . . . and keep you moving!
Borgess Run Camp is a moving, and often a life-changing experience. Whether you’re starting, starting over or a die-hard runner, you’ll find
- A welcoming environment;
- Motivation and information; and
- Coaching and support. including post-run refreshments.
New this year:
- Downloadable, phone-friendly maps
- Commemorative Quarter-zip training shirt
- 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. starting time for the 5K and 10K (Campers must choose at the start of the season which starting time they want)
Should you start a running program?
There are factors to consider before embarking on any new physical training program. Visit the Should you Run page for a message and some guidelines from two of our medical experts.